"Now you can take a Kayak tour of the Door County Peninsula's Breathtaking coastline..." (920)868-1400
- Thousand Year old Caves
- Native American Etched Petroglyphs
- Time Worn Bluffs
Our kayaking trips will meet and exceed your expectations.
When you go kayaking with a Guided Door County Kayak Tour you will be able to relax and take in some of the most beautiful scenery in the midwest. In this fast-paced world of work, traffic, kids and life we understand how important quality travel is these days. Besides the scenery, it is our guides who will make your tour. Reservations are highly recommended. Make a reservation for your second or third day in your trip to give you leeway for inclement door county weather. Download or have us send you a brochure.
Door County Kayak Tours provides everything you need as a first-time or intermediate paddler.
Single and double sit-in and sit-on-top kayaks, trained guides to give you a lesson, guide you to the sights, have you learn something new and take photos of your group.
Kayaking is one of many great Door County Travel Activities.
- Get on the water and see the sights
- Check out this Door County Kayak Tours Video
- Create a Family Kayaking picture with the kids for your Christmas Card
- With all of the things to do in Door County, it is important you step back and relax
- Go on a Door County honeymoon sunset tour or a group wedding paddle.
- End your door county honeymoon romantic tour
Are you a beginner or one that has never kayaked?
Have you been wanting to kayak along the Green Bay or Lake Michigan shoreline?
Have you been looking for a Door County Recreational Outdoor Activity?
Receive 5$ off when you go on a door county zip line tour with Gravity Trails
Anniversary and Honeymooner kayakers...
- Whether you left your kayaking gear at home or would like to See some special spots only our tours will show you.
- We still have Sit-In Kayaks as singles and doubles.
- Door County Kayak Sunset Tours offers sunset tours with our exclusive partner Gravity Trails out at Gordon Lodge. This is the ultimate anniversary experience or honeymooner experience. Come back from your sunset paddle and get a bottle of champagne or wine and dinner to awe your partner.
Make this summer vacation memorable!
Fill up your vacation week with learning and seeing something new, exciting, fun, romantic and/or paddle with the kids.
- Please don't risk getting your new digital camera wet, we bring the waterproof camera to take some Door County pictures of you.
- Get photos of the whole family together, watch and laugh at the photos on the bus
- Capture the whole wedding group on the water in a giant supersoaker battle.
- Print out your photos at the end of the tour, order them online, burn a cd of them, or check them out on our facebook page.
Many of our guests are Beginner First Time Kayakers.
We welcome beginners and enjoy the opportunity to teach and encourage your new kayaking activity. Most people have never kayaked before or only have used a rental. Safety is our number one priority. That is why we use Sit-on-Top Kayaks, there are no more fears of being "locked" in the kayak, and they are more stable than sit-in kayaks. Thou we do still use sit-in kayaks from time to time and mainly via request.
Facebook: Door County Kayak Tours
Trip Advisor: Door County Kayak Tours
Yelp: Door County Kayak Tours
Yahoo Travel: Door County Kayak Tours
Stay at one of the many Door County Lodging / Hotels / Rentals in Egg Harbor, Sister Bay, Sturgeon Bay, Fish Creek, Ephraim, or Bailey's Harbor.
and join us on one of our kayak Tours of the Door.
You will comment how our kayaks are...
Our past guests comment...
Thank you for a great kayak experience! We learned a lot and had a wonderful afternoon. Your're a patient teacher and very knowledgeable. We all really enjoyed it!
-Sincerely, Christian, Christy, and T.J.-
We have confidence in our guides as...
DO NOT BRING: Anything that you don't want lost or ruined including good perscripition glasses, jewelry, keys, wallets. ***Alcohol and drugs are NOT ACCEPTABLE on our trips. Do Not bring them. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
Check out the new Wisconsin Door County Zip Line
and make sure you have a place to stay in Egg Harbor, Sister Bay, Sturgeon Bay, Fish Creek, Ephraim, or Bailey's Harbor. Door County Lodging / Hotels /Rentals
We are no longer located at the Door County Outpost.