A super fun way to cruise around and see some fun instagrammable spots during all the seasons. Fat tire E-bikes are a blast.
See Door County Like Never Before
This pedal-assisted eBike tour of Door County gives you a one-of-kind view of the Peninsula. The tour travels to some must-see spots in Door County, plus so much more! This eBike tour offers a fun commentary via a guide, so you can learn everything about the city on your ride. You have a private guide showing you around, so you never have to look at a map or get lost.
Your tour guide even takes photos of you and your group along your excursion. One of the great advantages of this tour is you don’t have to waste any time figuring out where to go. This is the only way to see all of Door County in a fun and active way while riding a cool eBike.
- Young adults ages 14-18 are welcome to ride their own bike accompanied by an adult
- All tours have a minimum of 2 bikes
- You should know how to operate a bike.
- Tour route is subject to change because of possible road closures due to summer street fairs, parades, construction.
- Helmets are required
E-bike Tour options!
Peninsula State Park E-Bike Tour Route Overview
- 100% exclusive bike lanes (Sunset Trail)
Death’s Door Windy Road
- 100% shared road with cars/trucks
Cave Point County Park
- 20% protected bike lanes/greenways
- 80% shared road with cars/trucks
- Guided tour
- Photos and videos on tour
- Guided narration of landmarks