Tour the less traveled shores of Door Bluff County Park, ancient pictographs, a shipwreck, and bluffs on this picturesque Wisconsin kayak tour for all ages.
Location: 6329 WI-57, Sturgeon Bay, WI 54235
- Public Tour
- Private Tour
- Starting at
A Unique Perspective on the Stunning Coastline of Cave Point County Park
Pictures can hardly do justice to the crystal waters and breathtaking natural beauty experienced while paddling along the rugged Wisconsin shoreline.
On the way to the caves and coves, you have the opportunity to gain confidence in your technique as you paddle along the lakefront scenery. This tour offers an amazing view of the vistas that can only be viewed from the water. Through expert guidance you gain access to one of Door County’s hidden gems.
Check out why this is one of the top 7 Reasons Cave Point County Park is a must visit!
Join us on a once in a lifetime kayaking excursion that is sure to leave you wanting more! This two hour tour just scratches the surface of the deep rooted history and beauty of Cave Point. For a more in depth tour check out Cave Point and Whitefish Dunes 1/2 Day Kayak Tour!
- We meet you at our location inside Cave Point Paddle & Pedal (6329 Highway 57 in Sturgeon Bay, WI 54235)
- Please arrive 20 minutes before your scheduled tour time!
- Light layered synthetic clothing / Swimsuit
- Bottled water ($1/ea.)
- Paddling glove rental ($5/pair)
- Waterproof phone case ($10/ea.)
- Nothing solidifies memories quite like photographs. A land-based professional photographer captures your experience!
- Your photographs are available on dcphotofun.com within 24 hours of after your tour.
Cancel your tour 48 hours prior to the tour start time to receive a 100% refund.
To give your group the best opportunity, we recommend booking early in your vacation week and as early in the day.
Early morning tours are notoriously the calmest.
Weather(Wind/Waves/Lightning) related cancellation options: (chosen when booking)
- I have no flexibility to reschedule if weather doesn’t cooperate (+$5/person 100% refund)
- I would reschedule to a different day if weather doesn’t cooperate (100% refund after exhausting 1 reschedule opportunity)
- I would reschedule to a different tour if weather/wind/waves aren’t appropriate for my chosen tour (100% refund if no tours are safe due to weather)
- I would reschedule to a different tour or day (100% refund if no tours are safe due to weather)
If you choose option 2,3 or 4. We only ask you try to reschedule once, if weather doesn’t cooperate the second time, we will issue you a 100% refund or reschedule you again if you desire (not likely as we can usually pick a successful time in a 3 day forecast window.)
We do the best we can to communicate with you prior to your tour time so you can make the most of your vacation days.
We work to be as proactive as possible to let you know ahead of your tour time, so you don’t have to show up to find out. From time to time, we cancel last minute due to weather, but this doesn’t happen often.
If you are traveling from far away just to kayak with us, please reach out the prior day via text or call to talk about the weather.
Minimum tour participants cancellation:
Our tours have a minimum of 4 participants to launch.
- During June/July/August this rarely happens due to our popularity.
- During May, sept and oct, this can happen.
If we don’t have the minimum participants to launch, you have 3 choices
- make it a private tour
- reschedule to another tour time or location to meet minimum
- offer you a 100% refund.
No shows will be charged full tour price.