Looking to venture out on your own or with a group? Check out our kayak rental options. You have the ability to choose between a few hours or up to a week for whatever adventure…
Location: 6325 WI-57, Sturgeon Bay, WI 54235
The Cave Tour of a Lifetime Along the Stunning Wisconsin Shoreline
Pictures can hardly do justice to the sights and sounds you experience while paddling around the geologic wonders along the Wisconsin shoreline. Experience the beauty of Cave Point County Park on this unforgettable cave kayaking adventure.
We launch the kayaks just north of Cave Point Park and begin our paddle down the beautiful rocky shores of Lake Michigan. On the way to the caves and coves, you have the opportunity to gain confidence in your paddling as you pass by the wonderful lakefront scenery. After just over a mile, the coves and caves start to appear above and below the waterline, and you are treated to amazing vistas that can only be viewed from the water. This is one of the top 7 Reasons Cave Point County Park is a must visit!
If time and conditions permit, our visit to Cave Point is followed by viewing the Whitefish Bay Dunes State Park, where beautiful expanses of beachfront rest in front of the marvelous sand formations.
We meet you at our location inside Cave Point Paddle & Pedal (6329 Highway 57 in Sturgeon Bay, WI 54235) 20 minutes before your scheduled tour time.
- Bottled water ($1/ea.)
- Paddling glove rental ($5/pair)
- Purchase waterproof phone case ($10/ea.)
- Photography package ($20/person) — Nothing solidifies memories quite like photographs. A land-based professional photographer captures your experience! Your photographs are available for digital download on dcphotofun.com within 24 hours of your tour, and if your photographs aren’t delivered for any reason, you are issued a refund.
- Cancellation Policy
- You have 48 hours before the tour to cancel and still receive a refund.
- If there are strong winds and waves, we try to get you rescheduled to another time. If you do not have other availability, we kayak in a more protected location, like the caves, wetlands, or another bluff location. This happens on about 10-15% of our tours. We are not able to control the weather… yet. We issue you a return discount to come back if we are not able to safely see your requested tour location.
- If there is lightning/thunder, we try our best to reschedule the tour to a later time or day. If you are not able to make a later time, we refund your deposit.