Find Your Adventure On Our NEW Cave Point Extended Tour!
Kayakers of all experience levels are welcome on this extended tour!
After launching the kayaks at Schauer park guests will kayak to Cave Point. When you arrive you will have the opportunity to cliff jump into Devils Bathtub and have your experience captured by one of our trained photographers. Kayaking along the caves and coves is a once in a lifetime experience and offers an exclusive look into the vistas that can only be seen from the water.
Pictures can hardly do justice to the sights and sounds you will experience while paddling around these geologic wonders including Whitefish Dunes State Park, a charcuterie picnic, and the Australasia Shipwreck.
- Whitefish Dunes State Park
Following our visit to Cave Point guests will stretch their legs with a short hike through Whitefish Dunes State Park. From the park guests will view beautiful expanses of beachfront rest in front of the marvelous sand formations.
- Charcuterie Picnic
This appetizer style lunch won’t leave you too full but offers a taste of our favorite local foods that will surely lead to a shopping trip on your way home from the tour.
Picnic includes: Local Door County Creamery Chevre, Crackers, Dried cherries, and local pickled items.
- Australasia Shipwreck
The last stop on this fantastic tour of Cave Point is the Australasia Shipwreck. Through the crystal water, guests will have a front row seat to observe the historic shipwreck from the comfort of their kayaks.
- Where We Meet
- We meet you at our location inside Cave Point Paddle & Pedal (6329 Highway 57 in Sturgeon Bay, WI 54235)
- Please arrive 20 minutes before your scheduled tour time!
- What You Should Bring
- Light layered synthetic clothing / Swimsuit
- Optional Add-Ons
- Bottled water ($1/ea.)
- Paddling glove rental ($5/pair)
- Waterproof phone case ($10/ea.)
- Photography package ($20/person) — Nothing solidifies memories quite like photographs. A land-based professional photographer captures your experience! Your photographs are available for digital download on dcphotofun.com within 24 hours of your tour, and if your photographs aren’t delivered for any reason, you are issued a refund.