7 Reasons why Whitefish Bay Dunes State Park is a must visit
We love Whitefish Bay Dunes State Park and you will too!
- The long beautiful beach is a great walk and goes on forever!
- The hiking trails are great and there are no bikes allowed. Join our Door County Hiking & Photography tour if you want to find some more fun spots.
- Surfing and Kitesurfing, plenty of rip tides and you have to wait for the wind change with surfing.
- A great little event space for birthday parties and BBQ. The cute cabin is right on the water and offers a great little space to retreat.
- The AUSTRALASIA shipwreck sits off of the Whitefish bay beach and can be seen on a clear day from a cave point county park kayak tour or Cave Point County Park scenic boat tour.
- Winter Cross Country Skiing trails.
- Swimming, the lake takes till July to warm up, but as long as the wind doesn’t go off shore, the water stays warm.