Tour the less traveled shores of Door Bluff County Park, ancient pictographs, a shipwreck, and bluffs on this picturesque Wisconsin kayak tour for all ages.
Location: 8442 WI-42, Fish Creek, WI 54212, USA
An Iconic Lighthouse, Picturesque Islands, and Rugged Wisconsin Bluffs
This is the perfect kayak tour for all ages and experience levels! You travel along the shores of Peninsula State Park one of the five gems of Door County. It is one of our most picturesque, enjoyable tours. You see many famous Door County tour sites, including Eagle Bluff lighthouse, Horseshoe Island, Chambers Island, Eagle Harbor, and of course, Eagle Bluffs.
What to Expect
No experience is necessary to enjoy this kayak tour, and Red Cross-trained instruction is provided. We meet at our reception and office area between Fish Creek and Egg Harbor, board our van, and shuttle off to Peninsula State Park, which lies in between Fish Creek and Ephraim. After an introductory lesson and a launch from Tennison Bay or Nicolet Bay (depending on the wind direction), we cruise past Eagle Bluff Lighthouse, Horseshoe Island, and Eagle Bluff, with the cave towering high above us. Then we paddle back to Nicolet Bay Boat Launch, where our van picks you up.
- Photography package ($20/person) — Nothing solidifies memories quite like photographs. A land-based professional photographer captures your experience! Your photographs are available for digital download on dcphotofun.com within 24 hours of your tour, and if your photographs aren’t delivered for any reason, you are issued a refund.
- Bottled water ($1/ea.)
- Purchase waterproof phone case ($10/ea.)
- Paddling glove rental ($5/pair)
- Cancellation Policy
- You must cancel at least 48 hours before the tour to receive a refund.
- If there are strong winds and waves, we try to reschedule your tour to another time. If you do not have other availability, we move the tour to a more protected location, like the caves, wetlands, or another bluff location. This happens on about 10-15% of our tours. We are not able to control the weather… yet. If we are not able to safely see your requested tour location, we issue you a return discount to come back.
- If there is lightning/thunder, we try our best to reschedule the tour to a later time or day. If you are not able to make a later time, we refund your deposit.