Tour the less traveled shores of Door Bluff County Park, ancient pictographs, a shipwreck, and bluffs on this picturesque Wisconsin kayak tour for all ages.
Location: 8442 WI-42, Fish Creek, WI 54212, USA
See It All On Our NEW Peninsula State Park 1/2 Day Tour
If you want a taste of everything Door County has to offer, this is the tour for you! This tour is great for all ages and experience levels. You travel along the shores of Peninsula State Park, one of the five gems of Door County. It is one of our most picturesque, enjoyable tours. You see many famous Door County tour sites, including Eagle Bluff lighthouse, Horseshoe Island, Chambers Island, Eagle Harbor, and of course, Eagle Bluffs.
No experience is necessary to enjoy this kayak tour, and Red Cross-trained instruction is provided. Nestled between Fish Creek and Ephraim lies one of Door County’s finest parks. During this tour guests get to experience the beauty of Eagle Bluff Lighthouse, Horseshoe Island, and Eagle Bluff. A stop on Horseshoe Island calls for a short hike and a Charcuterie Picnic including some of Door County’s finest delectables .
- Optional Add-Ons
- Bottled water ($1/ea.)
- Paddling glove rental ($5/pair)
- Waterproof phone case ($10/ea.)
- Photography package ($20/person) — Nothing solidifies memories quite like photographs. A land-based professional photographer captures your experience! Your photographs are available for digital download on dcphotofun.com within 24 hours of your tour, and if your photographs aren’t delivered for any reason, you are issued a refund.
- What You Should Bring
- Light layered synthetic clothing / Swimsuit
- Where We Meet
- We meet you at Door County Kayak Tours 8442 State Highway 42, Fish Creek, WI. 54212
- Please arrive 20 minutes before your scheduled tour time!
- Cancellation Policy
Cancel your tour 48 hours prior to the tour start time to receive a 100% refund.
Weather(Wind/Waves/Lightning) related cancellation options: (chosen when booking)
- I have no flexibility to reschedule if weather doesn’t cooperate (+$5/person 100% refund)
- I would reschedule to a different day if weather doesn’t cooperate (100% refund after exhausting 1 reschedule opportunity)
- I would reschedule to a different tour if weather/wind/waves aren’t appropriate for my chosen tour (100% refund if no tours are safe due to weather)
- I would reschedule to a different tour or day (100% refund if no tours are safe due to weather)
If you choose option 2,3 or 4. We only ask you try to reschedule once, if weather doesn’t cooperate the second time, we will issue you a 100% refund or reschedule you again if you desire (not likely as we can usually pick a successful time in a 3 day forecast window.)
We do the best we can to communicate with you prior to your tour time so you can make the most of your vacation days.
We work to be as proactive as possible to let you know ahead of your tour time, so you don’t have to show up to find out. From time to time, we cancel last minute due to weather, but this doesn’t happen often.
If you are traveling from far away just to kayak with us, please reach out the prior day via text or call to talk about the weather.
Minimum tour participants cancellation:
Our tours have a minimum of 4 participants to launch.
- During June/July/August this rarely happens due to our popularity.
- During May, sept and oct, this can happen.
If we don’t have the minimum participants to launch, you have 3 choices
- make it a private tour
- reschedule to another tour time or location to meet minimum
- offer you a 100% refund.