Stand-up paddle boarding (SUP) is one of the fastest-growing water sports in the world. Rent a paddle board and cruise on your own!
Experience Yoga on the Calm Waters of Door County, Wisconsin
This is a beginner-friendly class designed to allow you to be challenged while enjoying a relaxing time on the water, no matter your level of experience. This class starts with a lesson on land to warm up the body and teach you the paddle technique. Then, we paddle to a calm area on the water and anchor the boards before moving through a yoga asana followed by a blissful water savasana. Yoga is led by Jacqueline Soukup, RYT 200, of Sun Yoga Bum.
Whether you’re a yoga newbie or were the valedictorian of your yoga teacher training, this class is suitable for you. Bring water and sunscreen, and prepare to relax. Do a yoga class before a kayak tour to get your muscles stretched and ready to paddle by the time you reach your kayak.
Stand-up paddle boarding (SUP) is one of the newest and fastest-growing water sports in the world! You can easily learn it with our knowledgeable instructors and beginner boards. The beginner stand-up paddle boards we use are stable and enjoyable for all ages.
- No skills are necessary to have fun.
- Paddle boarding provides an excellent workout and challenges your balance.
- We give you basic paddling instruction and tips on standing up.
- The lake warms up very quickly in Door County and makes for a fun spot to learn to paddle board.
- If you want to rent a paddle board for a full day or longer, we can drop it off so it’s waiting for you when you arrive in Door County.