Tour the less traveled shores of Door Bluff County Park, ancient pictographs, a shipwreck, and bluffs on this picturesque Wisconsin kayak tour for all ages.
Come Join Us On Our NEW Cana Island Getaway!
From beautiful scenery to local delicacies, our Cana Island tour provides the all-inclusive Door County experience that you have been searching for! A calming paddle to a secluded island lighthouse is perfect for a romantic getaway, your day off, or a much needed vacation! This extended experience includes a tour of one of Door County’s historic lighthouses, a locally provided picnic, and a scenic paddle around the crystal island waters.
This half-day tour truly captures the essence of Door County through the history, cuisine, and scenery that will have you planning your next trip before your tour ends!
- What You Should Bring
- Change of clothes
- Light layered synthetic clothing if it is a bit cool or windy.
- Where We Meet
- We meet you at our location inside Cave Point Paddle & Pedal (6329 Highway 57 in Sturgeon Bay, WI 54235)
- Please arrive 20 minutes before your scheduled tour time!
- Optional Add-Ons
- Bottled water ($1/ea.)
- Paddling glove rental ($5/pair)
- Waterproof phone case ($10/ea.)
- Photography package ($20/person) — Nothing solidifies memories quite like photographs. A land-based professional photographer captures your experience! Your photographs are available for digital download on dcphotofun.com within 24 hours of your tour, and if your photographs aren’t delivered for any reason, you are issued a refund.
- Cancellation Policy
Cancel your tour 48 hours prior to the tour start time to receive a 100% refund.
Weather(Wind/Waves/Lightning) related cancellation options: (chosen when booking)
- I have no flexibility to reschedule if weather doesn’t cooperate (+$5/person 100% refund)
- I would reschedule to a different day if weather doesn’t cooperate (100% refund after exhausting 1 reschedule opportunity)
- I would reschedule to a different tour if weather/wind/waves aren’t appropriate for my chosen tour (100% refund if no tours are safe due to weather)
- I would reschedule to a different tour or day (100% refund if no tours are safe due to weather)
If you choose option 2,3 or 4. We only ask you try to reschedule once, if weather doesn’t cooperate the second time, we will issue you a 100% refund or reschedule you again if you desire (not likely as we can usually pick a successful time in a 3 day forecast window.)
We do the best we can to communicate with you prior to your tour time so you can make the most of your vacation days.
We work to be as proactive as possible to let you know ahead of your tour time, so you don’t have to show up to find out. From time to time, we cancel last minute due to weather, but this doesn’t happen often.
If you are traveling from far away just to kayak with us, please reach out the prior day via text or call to talk about the weather.
Minimum tour participants cancellation:
Our tours have a minimum of 4 participants to launch.
- During June/July/August this rarely happens due to our popularity.
- During May, sept and oct, this can happen.
If we don’t have the minimum participants to launch, you have 3 choices
- make it a private tour
- reschedule to another tour time or location to meet minimum
- offer you a 100% refund.