7 Reasons why this Door County summer job is the best!
These Door County Summer jobs are hardly work.
Located in the heart of the Great Lakes, the Door County Peninsula is home to one of the most iconic areas of Wisconsin, Cave Point County Park, place where adventure and an epic summer begins. Door County Kayak Tours is a strong crew paddling in the area for over 15 years and just like fine wine, it keeps getting better.
4 out of 12 months in the year DCKT welcomes guest from all over the globe, families, couples, groups and private tours make up our seasonal client base. It is the crew that leaves the memories of fun, nature and adventure on every tour. So check our our amazing reviews: Amazing reviews = amazing tips and join us for some fun!
These 7 reasons will have you wanting to be a kayak guide, photography guide, zodiac captain or photographer this summer
- A fun crew of outdoor adventure lovers
- Get a tan working one of our Door County Tours in a kayak or hanging out taking photographs
- Get or stay fit kayaking and hanging out around the Door County parks systems like Cave Point County Park and Whitefish Bay Dunes State Park.
- Use of gear after hours, learn how to surf, kiteboard or kayak camping at Newport State Park
- Great tips
- You won’t smell of fried food working at a restaurant in Ephraim or Fish Creek.
- You won’t feel bad buying some more adventure outdoor gear to get prepared.
Come join a fun crew of outdoor adventurers up in Door County WI. this summer. Apply online to be a kayak guide, zodiac captain, receptionist, photographer or a mix!